Read carefully the dialogue and answer the questions
Kate : Have you ever been to New York?
Sophie: New York? No I’ve never gone there. Have you?
Kate: Yes. In fact I’ve just come back from there.
I’m doing some consultancy work there and I’ve spent at least six weeks there in the last year.
Sophie: That sounds fabulous. Have you gone up to the top of the Empire State Building?
Kate: No, I haven’t yet. I haven’t driven the ferry to Ellis Island either. I’ve just had to work so hard. Though I have taken dinner
at Sardi’s and seen a Broadway show.
1. Has Sophie been to New York?
2. Has kate driven the ferry?
3. Has Kate taken dinner at sardi’s?
4. Has Sophie seen a broadway show?
5. Has Sophie asked about the empire state building?