Escribe en tu cuaderno la siguiente explicacion:
In present tense we used: Am / Is / Are
NOW IN PAST TENSE WE USE ONLY 2 CONJUGATIONS! WAS – WERE
I/He / she / it — was (Positive) Wasn’t (Negative)
we / you / They— were (Positive) Weren’t (Negative)
Mira la siguiente tabla. Asi contestamos de forma afirmativa y negativa
Completa en tu cuaderno las siguientes oraciones usando was or were.
- He was very tired yesterday.
- They were not very happy together.
- You ______ very angry wtih me last night.
- Her doctor _____ not very helpful.
- They ______ in France last summer.
- Mr. Jones _____ not in the office yesterday.
- I _____ in bed all morning.
- It _____ not very warm in the swimming pool.
- You ____ not very friendly to my sister.
- She ______ a beautiful baby.
- The children _______ awake early this mornning.
- I______ not with them in the restaurant.
- Ruth ______ on holiday last week.
- It ____ a very nice letter.
- We ______ very pleased to see you.
- Callum and his brother Josh ____ here last night.